Friday, December 30, 2011

PRE-FALL SHOWS!!

So I happend to be on  STYLE.COM and saw Giorgio Armani collection , and wanted to talk about it on my blog.So the collection was pretty good to me,but then again it all depends on your personal style.This show was edgy and suits for women.The palette was orange,pink,grey,red and black.I have to say if i had the money I would buy close to the whole collection.The colords are me.I mean I totally don't think of pink as my favorite color but I find myself wearing it alot.Anyway I'm gonna post the link for the collection at the bottom of this post, to see the collection.Also look of the days will be coming soon b/c I wanna apply for teen vogues fashion click.I wish myself the best of luck.WELL CIAO for now!!

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/2012PF-GARMANI

1 comment: